Your privacy is important to 40 Acre Wood. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information 40 Acre Wood collects, and the ways in which 40 Acre Wood uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
40 Acre Wood may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including questions about specific sculptures, email address, shipping information); and
- any other information that you send to 40 Acre Wood.
Using personal information
40 Acre Wood may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where 40 Acre Wood discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, 40 Acre Wood may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
40 Acre Wood will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
40 Acre Wood will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Contact 40 Acre Wood
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 406 Snowy Way Cotopaxi, CO 81223
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.